Today Natural Gas has emerged as the most preferred fuel due to its inherent environmentally benign nature, greater efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
Piped Natural Gas is supplied to houses, where it is used as cooking gas and also finds use in electrical appliances such as geysers and air conditioners.
Within the kitchen, the gas will pass through a Master Control Valve (MCV) and Domestic Meter Regulator (MR), where inlet pressure will be reduced from 30 mbar to a safe pressure of 21 mbar. This safer pressure will then reach the gas stove through the meter and an appliance valve. The MCV is to isolate the gas supply to the kitchen and appliance valve is to shut-off supply to the stove.
- High performance compact unit
- Designed for domestic piped natural gas lines, essentially for household applications
- Provided with under pressure shut-off safety features
- Equipped with technological innovation for safety service and accuracy
- Can be mounted in any position, provided they are protected from the weather
- Accurate regulation and high operational reliability
- Spring cover and body casting made of pressure die cast aluminium
- Spring cover casting is crimped on the body casting, thus eliminating need of screws and ensuring that even with maximum efforts the two parts cannot be separated
- All elastomeric components are ozone resistant as per BS EN 549
Material of construction
Accuracy of factory setting
Lock-up and under-pressure shut-off
As per International Gas Specifications
Conforming to PRS3, EN 88, BSEN334
|CONNECTION||¾"X¾"(F) INLET & OUTLET CONNECTION AT 90°|
|INSTALLATION POSITION||HORIZONTAL /VERTICAL|
|FLOW CAPACITY RANGE||2.5m³/hrs to 6m³/hrs(Max)|
|MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE||75 mbar to 110 mbar|
|DESIGN PRESSURE||400 mbar|
|OUTLET PRESSURE SETTING||21 mbar (NOMINAL)|
|UNDER PRESSURE CUTOFF/SHUTOFF RANGE||NOT PROVIDED||11 mbar to 15 mbar|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20° C to + 60° C|
|MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION||Body & Spring Cover -Pr.Diecast Aluminium Alloy.
Elastomer: Nitrile Rubber (Buna N)
Internal: aluminium, SS, Delrin, Nylon
NOTE: SUITABLE ADAPTOR CAN BE PROVIDED FOR DIFFERENT SIZE AS PER REQUIREMENT (NPT; BSPT; BSP)
Shavo has Offices all over India to cater to customer requirements and components.
Certifications / Accreditation:
Shavo has a State of Art Test / Approvaling facility that widely meets the requirements of PRS3, EN 88, BSEN 334 standards.
As a leading manufacturer of high performance, components for the compressed air and gas industry, we are committed to quality.
Our quality system is independently certified to ISO accreditation.
Every aspect of the company's operation from raw material purchase to final product, dispatch is carefully monitored to ensure that consistency and efficiency is top most on every ones priority list.
Assembled Kit for
Semi-Concealed Meter Box
Assembled Kit for
Wall Mounted Boxes
Shavo low pressure regulator
In UK Gas Networks !